A Standing Patio Heater is perfect for your Patio!
With a Standing Patio Heater from WholesalePatioStore manufactured by Lava Heat Italia, your guests will stay warm even in the cold winter months! This Standing Patio Heater can be used year round and stands at 8 feet tall! The glass tube is Heat and Shatter Resistant and with 51,000 BTU’s it can radiate heat 360 degrees! This unit can run on both propane and natural gas and no assembly is required. You can also adjust the flame! The rest of the specifications are listed below.
- Easy Start manual push button ignition
- Safe-Tilt Switch—shuts unit down if it tilts or falls
- Protective outer grill stays cool to the touch
- Chrome reflectors enhance ambience
- Propane tank strap in base
- Up to 24 hours from a 40 lb. propane tank
- Optional wheel kit
- Optional tailored protective cover
- For restaurants, resorts, poolside, patio, outdoor dining or backyard
- 3-year warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 91″ H x 24″ W x 24″ D
Call us at 888.611.7227 for more Information!
Dizzy Pig Sauces and Rubs gives you quick and easy recipes the whole family will love! With the Steakhouse Ribeye recipe your family and friends will be amazed with the flavor that Dizzy Pig Rubs and Sauces Provide. The ingredients for the Steakhouse Ribeye are listed below.
- Start your grill, get it up to at least 650F
- Apply Dizzy Pig Cow Lick generously to one side of the meat
- Wait 10-15 minutes before flipping so it can set and apply rub to the other side of the meat and the edges
- Stabilize temps between 650-750F
- Sear the steak, watching closely. 3-5 minutes per side is suggested
- Remove from the grill and let sit, checking to see if additional cooking is needed.
- If it is, drop your cooking temp to 400F
- Add a drip pan or plate setter so roast and cook till desired doneness
- Let sit for the meat to reabsorb its juices
- Slice and enjoy!
It can be hard finding recipes that the whole family can enjoy, but Dizzy Pig offers fast and easy recipes that the whole family will love. With the Orange Gibger Curry-Ish Wings Recipe you get the best of both worlds. The ingredients and Instructions are listed below.
Orange Ginger Curry-ish Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp Dizzy Pig® Tsunami Spin
- Dizzy Pig® Bombay Curry-ish to coat
- Stir together all wet ingredients, ginger and a couple tsps of Tsunami Spin™.
- Pour over chicken and toss to cover.
- Refrigerate and let marinade 1 to several hours.
- Prepare grill for a direct fire.
- Stabilize grill with medium heat (300-350F).
- Shake off excess marinade from chicken, and shake on Bombay Curry-ish™ to coat.
- Cook, turning every 10-15 minutes until chicken is well browned and tender (approx 30-45 minutes).
- Serve as is, or lightly toss in your favorite hot sauce. These were delicious with Try Me® Tiger Sauce.
With an Outdoor Rated Freezer from Wholesale Patio Store manufactured by Perlick, you can now keep all your cooking necessities outdoors with your BBQ. This unit has Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior and Interior Temperature Control & Light. It is Powered By an Industry Exclusive Commercial-Grade 1,000 Btu Variable Speed Compressor and has a Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Glides to Provide Smooth Movement of Shelves. The Zero-Clearance Hinging Allows for Abutment w/ Surrounding Cabinetry and the Optional Glass Door Offers Full UV Protection! The rest of the specifications are listed below.
- Optional 3/4″ Wood Overlay
- Low E, UV Coated Glass Provides Industry Leading Insulation & Protection
- Two Inch Thick Walls Provide Superior Insulation & Minimizes Vibrations
- Rated for Both Food & Beverage Storage
- Maintenance-Free Automatic Gas Defrost
- Two Full-Extension Drawers
- Freezer Temperature -10 to 10 Degrees F
- Blue or White LED Lighting with the Flip of a Switch
- Overall Dimensions: 24″ W x 34 1/2″ H x 24″ D
- NOTE: All Perlick Items Have a 8 Week Lead Time
With Dizzy Pig’s large variety of flavors and seasonings, you can always create a delicious meal your friends and family will love! The instructions are listed below.
Tsunami Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- · 4-8 1” thick pork chops
- · Brine (recipe below)
- · Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin
- · 2 TBSP Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard
- · ¼ cup Honey
- · 1 Quart Hot Water
- · 8 oz Salt
- · 4 oz Sugar
- · 3 Quarts Cold Water
- Mustard Tarragon Sauce
- · 1 TBSP Butter
- · 1 TBSP Coarse Grain Dijon Mustard
- · ½ Cup White Wine
- · 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- · ¼ Cup Half and Half
- · 1tsp fresh Tarragon
- · Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat water until salt and sugar dissolve. Add 3 Quarts cold water. Brine pork chops for 1 hour. Rinse meat, pat dry & allow to sit for 1 – 2 hours for brine to equally distribute throughout the meat.
- Add liberal dusting of Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin Rub on both sides of the chops
- Smoke Pork chops over applewood until internal temp reaches 120F
- Remove chops and allow grill to get as hot as it can go ( I sear on cast iron just inches from the coals)
- Brush one side with honey mustard glaze and place that side DOWN) on your cooking surface
- Make a ¼ turn after 20 seconds if you want the diamond pattern grill marks
- Brush top side with honey mustard glaze and flip, ¼ turn again if you prefer- (this entire searing process takes 1-1.5 minutes)
- Remove and rest chops for 10 minutes in loosely tented foil (save the juices!)
- Once rested and plated, serve with the Mustard Tarragon Sauce and a little of the reserved juices if you like. The juice are also delicious when added to the tarragon mustard sauce with the chicken broth and reduced in.
- Mustard Tarragon Sauce
- Place butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- When butter is foamy, add dijon mustard and wine. Reduce by half (approximately ¼ cup).
- Add chicken broth, lower heat to medium, and reduce to ½ cup.
- Add Half and Half. Reduce until thickened. Add tarragon, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Everyone loves a delicious rib dinner. Now with Dizzy Pig’s Country Ribs Recipe you can enjoy Southern Comfort from home! Not only are these ribs delicious, but they are easy to make as well. You will need the following,
Dizzy Pig BBQ’d Country Ribs
- Rinse the meat if you prefer, pat dry, and rub some oil all around the meat. This is not a necessary step, but it helps the rub adhere and melt. Might also aid in preventing sticking on the grill, and might even make it taste better!
- Shake your rub of choice onto the meat, and let the rub melt in and combine with the juices from the meat (an hour or less)
- Prepare your smoker for indirect at 275F or low direct at 250F and a little oak wood. When cooking direct it is a good idea to rotate your grid or flip the meat every half hour or 40 minutes, just to ensure even cooking. Just keep your cooking temps down around 250 and plan on a few hours.
- After a few hours they should be starting to get tender. Once a toothpick slides in and pulls out easily remove pork from cooker to rest. Internal temperature should be somewhere between 175-190F.
The Amantii: 43″ Electric Indoor Fireplace with Black Glass Surround adds a sleek and modern feel to your Indoor Living Area. You can choose between sleek black glass or the new stylish designer beveled steel faces. Not only is this unit stylish, but it will also provide a comforting and warm feel to your home. This unit can be wall mounted or built in. Now featuring an Advanced Flame Presentation, the Latest LED Light Technology with Multi-Color Flame. Specifications listed below.
Model #: WM-BI-43-5123-BLKGLS
- Three Stage Heater
- 4-Stage Front and 4-Stage Back Light
- Heat Operates With or Without
- Remote Control for Flame and Heater Included
- Thermostat is Located on Remote and Displayed on the Fireplace in F* and C*
- Front and Rear Control for Lighting Effects
- Approx. Heating Area – 400 Sq. Ft.
- Plug Located on the Right Side
- Fireplace Media Includes Log Set, Clear Fireglass, Red Fireglass and Orange Fireglass
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 11.7
- Watts: 1400 Max
- Heater: 1350 Watts High, 675 Watts Low
- No Heater: 11 Watts
- Cord Length: 75″
With a Wine Barrel Fire Pit from Wholesale Patio Store your backyard will provide guests with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. You can choose from three colors. Rust, Weathered or Oil Rubbed. Each color creates a unique and different look to your backyard. You also have the option of Liquid Propane and Natural Gas. This product is made in the USA and Hand Crafted with Superior Designs Prior to Casting. It is made from High Strength Fiber Reinforced Light Weight Concrete and has Artistic Staining Procedures to Capture Realistic Coloring. There is also a thickened bottom for additional stability. The Polyethylene Bumpers Protect the Edges of the Unit and allow for Ventilation and Allow Easier Moving. This unit is easy to install and is portable. The rest of the specifications for this Wine Barrel Fire Pit are listed below.
- Optional Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Operation
- Stainless Steel Fire Ring Rated at 90,000 BTU’s
- Stainless Steel Fire Pan to Hold Media
- Polished Chrome Key Valve
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 70 Lbs. (Without Media)
- 90 Lbs. (With Media)
- You can also add custom letterings and logos. Call 888.611.7227 for more.
With the 12″ Griddle Plate Attachment from Wholesale Patio Store manufactured by Twin Eagles, you can enjoy such things as bacon, pancakes and eggs. The griddle attaches to and sits directly on top of your grill grates. The grease trough on the front of the unit promotes a fast and easy clean up. The Twin Eagles Griddle is made of 14 Gauge 304 Grade Stainless Steel Construction and 304 Grade Stainless Steel Construction!
Enjoy a delicious meal on your patio with the Twin Eagles Griddle! This unit is easy to store and easy to attach to your grill grates. Since the griddle is made of Stainless Steel construction, your griddle is meant to last! Cook pancakes in a matter of minutes with an easy clean, so there is no need to stress about the mess!
Note: *Twin Eagles Items Have a 3-4 Week Lead Time Before an Item Can Be Shipped Out, All Items Are Made To Order*
With the Bull Stainless Steel Warming Drawer from Wholesale Patio Store, your side dishes, bread and much more will be kept warm until mealtime! The door opens and closes with ease for easy access and has variable temperature control! With a Heat-On light and Moisture Vent Control, your food will stay at the perfect temperature! This Heating Drawer is the perfect addition to your Outdoor Patio. No longer will you need to wrap food up in tin foil, or re-heat in the microwave. With the Bull Stainless Steel Warming Drawer, you can cook your meals with ease. Dimensions are listed below.
Model #: 85747
- 120 Volt
- Overall Dimensions: 30″ W x 11 1/2″ H x 21″ D
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 28 3/4″ W x 10″ H x 20 1/4″ D
- Product Weight: 61 lbs
This Warming Drawer has been designed for a lifetime of use. Not only is it capable, but this Heating Drawer is extremely durable. Give us a call with any questions you may have in regards to our Bull Stainless Steel Warming Drawer!