A Stainless Steel Griddle is the perfect addition to your Grill!
With the addition of a Stainless Steel Griddle from the Little Griddle you can enjoy sausages, pancakes and more! The Stainless Steel Grill is made of 12 Gauge 430 Grade Stainless Steel Construction, so your griddle is extremely durable. This unit comes with a Full Length Grease Trough and has an Underside Cross Bracing that ensures Stability. The Vented Cross Bracing makes sure that heat is distributed evenly and this griddle is designed for a gas or charcoal grill. You can cook burgers, bacon, pancakes, vegetables and even grilled cheese. The specifications and dimensions are listed below!
Model #: PQ3017
- 4” to 8″ Side Walls Contain Food
- Overall Dimensions: 30″ W x 17″ D x 8″ H
Call us today at 888.611.7227
Add a Bull Warming Drawer to your Grill!
A Stainless Steel Warming Drawer from Wholesale Patio Store, manufactured by Bull, is the perfect addition to your grill island. This unit can keep your side dishes, grilled foods and bread warm until mealtime. The Bull Warming Drawer is engineered with top quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of use. The doors open and close easily and the full length handle gives you easy access. The Warming Drawer is made of 304 Grade Stainless Steel Construction with variable temperature control. There is a Heat-On light and Moisture Vent control within the warming drawer. The dimensions are listed below.
- Overall Dimensions: 30″ W x 11 1/2″ H x 21″ D
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 28 3/4″ W x 10″ H x 20 1/4″ D
- Product Weight: 61 lbs
Call us at 888.611.7227
Throw Some Artichokes on the Grill!
Artichokes are perfect for Spring Time Grilling! This recipe is simple and fast! Perfect for a snack, meal, or even a side dish! Instructions are listed below.
- 2 medium lemon
- 4 large artichoke(s), fresh, 3 to 3 1/2 pounds total
- 1 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- salt and black pepper, to taste
1. To prepare artichokes: Fill a Dutch oven with water; add the juice of 1 lemon. Trim leaves from the top of an artichoke. Remove the outer layer(s) of leaves from the stem end and snip all remaining spiky tips from the outer leaves. Trim an inch off the bottom of the stem and use a vegetable peeler to remove the fibrous outer layer. As each artichoke is prepared, drop it into the lemon water to prevent it from turning brown.
2. When all the artichokes are prepared, cover the pan and bring to a boil. Boil until the base of the stem can be pierced with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium. Slice the artichokes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the choke and first few inner layers in the center until the heart is revealed. Brush each half with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the artichokes until tender and lightly charred, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter, squeeze half a lemon over them and garnish with the remaining lemon half cut into 4 wedges. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Add an Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Fireplace from Napoleon to your Patio!
With the Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Fireplace you get a modern feel with a touch of elegance. This unit is not only stylish but durable! The Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Fireplace has a Stainless Steel Decorative Door with Ceramic Glass! Included is a Phazer Glowing Log Set and Glowing Embers, also a Stainless Steel Burner. This unit has a Millivolt Remote Control Valve and a Built In Adjustable Flame/Heat Control! This Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Fireplace kicks out 40,000 BTU’s! So not only is this unit stylish but it will also provide you with the perfect amount of heat! The rest of the dimensions are listed below.
- Piezo Igniter
- Stainless Steel Cover
- 40,000 BTU’s
- Overall Dimensions: 33″ H x 37 1/4″ W x 13 1/4″ D
- *Unit Comes Natural Gas, Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Available*
A Standing Patio Heater is perfect for your Patio!
With a Standing Patio Heater from WholesalePatioStore manufactured by Lava Heat Italia, your guests will stay warm even in the cold winter months! This Standing Patio Heater can be used year round and stands at 8 feet tall! The glass tube is Heat and Shatter Resistant and with 51,000 BTU’s it can radiate heat 360 degrees! This unit can run on both propane and natural gas and no assembly is required. You can also adjust the flame! The rest of the specifications are listed below.
- Easy Start manual push button ignition
- Safe-Tilt Switch—shuts unit down if it tilts or falls
- Protective outer grill stays cool to the touch
- Chrome reflectors enhance ambience
- Propane tank strap in base
- Up to 24 hours from a 40 lb. propane tank
- Optional wheel kit
- Optional tailored protective cover
- For restaurants, resorts, poolside, patio, outdoor dining or backyard
- 3-year warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 91″ H x 24″ W x 24″ D
Call us at 888.611.7227 for more Information!
Dizzy Pig Sauces and Rubs gives you quick and easy recipes the whole family will love! With the Steakhouse Ribeye recipe your family and friends will be amazed with the flavor that Dizzy Pig Rubs and Sauces Provide. The ingredients for the Steakhouse Ribeye are listed below.
- Start your grill, get it up to at least 650F
- Apply Dizzy Pig Cow Lick generously to one side of the meat
- Wait 10-15 minutes before flipping so it can set and apply rub to the other side of the meat and the edges
- Stabilize temps between 650-750F
- Sear the steak, watching closely. 3-5 minutes per side is suggested
- Remove from the grill and let sit, checking to see if additional cooking is needed.
- If it is, drop your cooking temp to 400F
- Add a drip pan or plate setter so roast and cook till desired doneness
- Let sit for the meat to reabsorb its juices
- Slice and enjoy!
It can be hard finding recipes that the whole family can enjoy, but Dizzy Pig offers fast and easy recipes that the whole family will love. With the Orange Gibger Curry-Ish Wings Recipe you get the best of both worlds. The ingredients and Instructions are listed below.
Orange Ginger Curry-ish Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp Dizzy Pig® Tsunami Spin
- Dizzy Pig® Bombay Curry-ish to coat
- Stir together all wet ingredients, ginger and a couple tsps of Tsunami Spin™.
- Pour over chicken and toss to cover.
- Refrigerate and let marinade 1 to several hours.
- Prepare grill for a direct fire.
- Stabilize grill with medium heat (300-350F).
- Shake off excess marinade from chicken, and shake on Bombay Curry-ish™ to coat.
- Cook, turning every 10-15 minutes until chicken is well browned and tender (approx 30-45 minutes).
- Serve as is, or lightly toss in your favorite hot sauce. These were delicious with Try Me® Tiger Sauce.
With an Outdoor Rated Freezer from Wholesale Patio Store manufactured by Perlick, you can now keep all your cooking necessities outdoors with your BBQ. This unit has Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior and Interior Temperature Control & Light. It is Powered By an Industry Exclusive Commercial-Grade 1,000 Btu Variable Speed Compressor and has a Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Glides to Provide Smooth Movement of Shelves. The Zero-Clearance Hinging Allows for Abutment w/ Surrounding Cabinetry and the Optional Glass Door Offers Full UV Protection! The rest of the specifications are listed below.
- Optional 3/4″ Wood Overlay
- Low E, UV Coated Glass Provides Industry Leading Insulation & Protection
- Two Inch Thick Walls Provide Superior Insulation & Minimizes Vibrations
- Rated for Both Food & Beverage Storage
- Maintenance-Free Automatic Gas Defrost
- Two Full-Extension Drawers
- Freezer Temperature -10 to 10 Degrees F
- Blue or White LED Lighting with the Flip of a Switch
- Overall Dimensions: 24″ W x 34 1/2″ H x 24″ D
- NOTE: All Perlick Items Have a 8 Week Lead Time
With Dizzy Pig’s large variety of flavors and seasonings, you can always create a delicious meal your friends and family will love! The instructions are listed below.
Tsunami Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- · 4-8 1” thick pork chops
- · Brine (recipe below)
- · Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin
- · 2 TBSP Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard
- · ¼ cup Honey
- · 1 Quart Hot Water
- · 8 oz Salt
- · 4 oz Sugar
- · 3 Quarts Cold Water
- Mustard Tarragon Sauce
- · 1 TBSP Butter
- · 1 TBSP Coarse Grain Dijon Mustard
- · ½ Cup White Wine
- · 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- · ¼ Cup Half and Half
- · 1tsp fresh Tarragon
- · Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat water until salt and sugar dissolve. Add 3 Quarts cold water. Brine pork chops for 1 hour. Rinse meat, pat dry & allow to sit for 1 – 2 hours for brine to equally distribute throughout the meat.
- Add liberal dusting of Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin Rub on both sides of the chops
- Smoke Pork chops over applewood until internal temp reaches 120F
- Remove chops and allow grill to get as hot as it can go ( I sear on cast iron just inches from the coals)
- Brush one side with honey mustard glaze and place that side DOWN) on your cooking surface
- Make a ¼ turn after 20 seconds if you want the diamond pattern grill marks
- Brush top side with honey mustard glaze and flip, ¼ turn again if you prefer- (this entire searing process takes 1-1.5 minutes)
- Remove and rest chops for 10 minutes in loosely tented foil (save the juices!)
- Once rested and plated, serve with the Mustard Tarragon Sauce and a little of the reserved juices if you like. The juice are also delicious when added to the tarragon mustard sauce with the chicken broth and reduced in.
- Mustard Tarragon Sauce
- Place butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- When butter is foamy, add dijon mustard and wine. Reduce by half (approximately ¼ cup).
- Add chicken broth, lower heat to medium, and reduce to ½ cup.
- Add Half and Half. Reduce until thickened. Add tarragon, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Everyone loves a delicious rib dinner. Now with Dizzy Pig’s Country Ribs Recipe you can enjoy Southern Comfort from home! Not only are these ribs delicious, but they are easy to make as well. You will need the following,
Dizzy Pig BBQ’d Country Ribs
- Rinse the meat if you prefer, pat dry, and rub some oil all around the meat. This is not a necessary step, but it helps the rub adhere and melt. Might also aid in preventing sticking on the grill, and might even make it taste better!
- Shake your rub of choice onto the meat, and let the rub melt in and combine with the juices from the meat (an hour or less)
- Prepare your smoker for indirect at 275F or low direct at 250F and a little oak wood. When cooking direct it is a good idea to rotate your grid or flip the meat every half hour or 40 minutes, just to ensure even cooking. Just keep your cooking temps down around 250 and plan on a few hours.
- After a few hours they should be starting to get tender. Once a toothpick slides in and pulls out easily remove pork from cooker to rest. Internal temperature should be somewhere between 175-190F.